|“The Craftiness of the Bathurst U3A”
$4000 NSW Government Grant.
New photocopying arrangements for our facilitators.
Western Advocate: “Philosophy and Tai Chi”
Welcome to the website of the friendly Bathurst U3A!
On our website you will find (if you wish):
- a calendar of courses we run, along with their location and facilitator’s contact details,
- our latest and past newsletters,
- membership and enrolment forms including online enrolment and membership application facilities.
- information for our facilitators
- information about U3A and in particular, the Bathurst U3A
- our committee
- how to contact us
If you’re not sure where to find what you’re looking for, search for it in the widget to the right.
If you’re not too sure, generally, check out the FAQ for commonly asked questions.
Due to some very hard work from Sue and Lindsay of our committee, the Bathurst U3A has been awarded a grant of $4000. The grants are administered by the Bathurst U3A Council, and are from monies from the local Bathurst Panthers and RSL clubs. The grants are to assist local community clubs and organisations.
The Bathurst U3A has been approached by a potential facilitator to run a ‘My Chi Healing Art Class‘.
“Relax, create, paint with guided imagery and music.” “A holistic art approach, combining symbolism, designing and painting”