Welcome to the website of the friendly Bathurst U3A!
Latest additions to the website
|Information on the 2019 courses has been released.|
|The Photo Gallery is back!|
|The Bonsai Buddies class had an enjoyable day at the Lithgow Community Nursery and Maple Springs Gardens at Little Hartley on Tuesday 27 November. [Click on the photo to see all the photos from the trip.]|
|Peter Winter was interviewed on the 2BS breakfast show on the 27th November. All about the upcoming 2018 Christmas Party! You can hear it here.|
|The important dates for 2019 are in the sidebar to the right.|
|Read all about the upcoming Christmas Party in Peter Winter’s latest article for Bathurst City Life.|
|Read what’s happening in other U3A’s in NSW, and what our umbrella organisation – U3A Network NSW Inc – is up to. This is the first issue of Newslink to be linked on our website. Hopefully it will be the first of many, as the newsletters are very informative.|
|Please note that our bank details have changed — in particular, our account number:
– Reliance Bank
– BSB: 882-000
– Account number: 300003108
– Account name: Bathurst U3A Inc.We are in the process of changing the account details on our forms, etc, but it may take time. Please be aware that the above details are what you should be using for making payments to the Bathurst U3A, for memberships, Christmas Party acceptances, etc.
|Welcome to our new treasurer – Miriam Ledger. Miriam has been enjoying our Memorable Movies course this year.|
|Put in your calendar the 7th December. It’s the Bathurst U3A’s Christmas Party. At Bathurst Panthers. [Please note that this was previously advertised as on the 6th December.] See the flyer to the latest newsletter for more details. And send your acceptance online.|
On our website you will find (if you wish):
- our latest and past newsletters,
- membership and enrolment forms including online enrolment and membership application facilities.
- information for our facilitators
- information about U3A and in particular, the Bathurst U3A
- our committee
- how to contact us
If you’re not sure where to find what you’re looking for, search for it in the widget to the right.
If you’re not too sure, generally, check out the FAQ for commonly asked questions.