Welcome to the website of the friendly Bathurst U3A!
AGM – New Committee Members for 2023
Our AGM was held at the CWA Hall on 22 March 2023. We are pleased to announce the following:
President: Allison Aspden/ Vice President: Stuart Pearson/Secretary: Jasmine Sonter/
Treasurer: Patrick McArdle
Committee: Joanna Barnes, Sally Fulton, Rob Steenson, Penny Tayler, Barbara Travis, Graham West,
A BIG THANK YOU to retiring President, Lindsay Cox and Secretary, Lorraine Ryan for their stellar efforts on our behalf.
Emailing Committee Members
The email address for committee members listed in newsletters and on this website is no longer available. Please email: email@example.com if you wish to contact a committee member. It may take a day or two to get a response. Please advise the committee member you wish to contact in the subject line.
Thinking of Joining U3A Bathurst?
- The Membership Fee for 1 year is $40.00. This includes attendance to most classes throughout the year (although for some specific classes there may be a small weekly fee). Details are available in the Course Information. There is a Weekly Calendar advising class times.
- There are four terms per year with breaks for school holidays.
- Next: Complete Online Application Form and Online Enrolment Form.
- If you would like further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did You Know ……..
Printed copies of the Newsletter can be collected at:
- Bathurst Library, 70-78 Keppel Street, Bathurst
- Bathurst Panthers, 132 Piper Street, Bathurst
- Kelso Medical Centre, 13 Marsden Lane, Kelso
- Loxley House Family Practice, 46 Keppel Street, Bathurst
- The Neighbourhood Centre, 96 Russell Street, Bathurst