Each year we have events that are very well reported in the Bathurst local newspapers, the Western Advocate and Bathurst City Life. Thanks to the Advocate and City Life for their ongoing support of our organisation, and for making it possible to view those articles on our website.
- 19 Mar: Peter Winter was interviewed on 2BS about the upcoming AGM. Click on the link below to listen to the interesting interview, including the delicious biscuits on offer for morning tea!
- 10 Mar: The latest newsletter from the NSW U3A network.
- 26 Feb: Our publicity officer explains the benefits of participating in U3A: helping to mollify Dementia and Loneliness.
- 21 Feb: The Music Appreciation class had heaps of fun being shown and taught how to play the violin. Photos are available here, and videos are available here, here, here and here.
- 13 Feb: Peter Winter’s ‘The benefits of joining the Bathurst U3A” was submitted to the Western Advocate.
- 5 Feb: Peter Winter’s ‘Welcome to the 2019 year‘, including a special report on the new Colouring Course.
- 18 Jan: Our publicity officer’s ‘Beginning of the Year Luncheon‘ for the Western Advocate.
- 16 Jan: A Western Advocate article on the upcoming enrolment day.
- 14 Jan: Peter Winter’s interview on 2BS leading up to the enrolment day.
For previous years publications: